JioPhone prebooking has started in Srinagar, J&K. Those who pre-book the handset will start receiving their order in September on first come, first serve basis. The company plans to deliver 5 million units each week. You can Pre-book your JioPhone in Srinagar very easily.
All you need to pre-book a Jiophone in srinagar is to pay Rs 300 at Jio Retailer. The remaining amount of Rs 1200 will have to be paid at the time on delivery.
It means you have to pay Rs 300 in advance in order to prebook a JioPhone. So if you are interested in prebooking a JioPhone, just call on the numbers below. Also you can visit the official Jio retailer located at Lal Chowk.
Retailer Name & Address : Super Time, Near Ghanta Ghar Lal Chowk Srinagar.
Phone Numbers : 7006917274, 9469782027, 8800546491
How it Works?
- Pay the pre-booking amount (Rs 300) in advance. You can either pay in cash at our outlet or make an online payment using the link given below.
- You will get a physical receipt if you pay by cash or get a receipt by email if you pay online.
- The retailer will inform you once the stock is available.
- You need to visit the store to pickup the JioPhone and pay the remaining amount of Rs 1200. Please note that you will need to show the receipt (or email) of Rs 300 at that time.
Prebook Your JioPhone Online
If you don’t want to visit our outlet to make advance payment, don’t worry! We have a solution for you. You can pre-book your JioPhone by making payment of Rs 300 online (Please note: You will be charged Rs 10 extra as online transaction fee).
To make the payment, click the “Pay Now” button. You will be redirected to our payment gateway which gives you options to pay via Credit/Debit Cards, e-Banking, Mobile Wallets & UPI.
Once you make the payment you will get a receipt delivered to your email. Please save or print that email as you will need to show it at the time of delivery.
Jio Phone is Free?
You may have heard or read that JioPhone is free. Yes! You have heard it right, Jio phone is ‘effectively free’.
Jio Phone is ‘effectively free’. The ‘effective price’ of this phone is Rs 0. But what does it mean?
Although the phone is marketed to be free or at a cost of Rs 0. The Jio Phone in reality is not purely free. As per Reliance Jio, to avoid any potential misuse, the customer will have to pay a security deposit of Rs 1500 which will be 100% refundable.
You need to keep Rs 1500 as a security deposit with Reliance Jio for 36 months (3 years) to buy the phone.
Reliance Jio will refund the entire amount after three years, if you return your phone.
So, in short you will not get the phone free but you will pay Rs 1500 which of course you will get back after three years.
Price And Tariff on Jio Phone
- On Jio Phone, Voice Calls will be always free.
- Free access to Jio Apps and basic internet.
- Unlimited 4G data access
- Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Plans available on Jio Phone for Just Rs 153 per month
- Jio Phone TV cable pack on big screen for 309 INR per month.
- Sachet packs for at Rs 24 for 2 days and 54 per week.
In his AGM speech, Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani pointed out the majority of phone users in India do not have smartphones, pegging the figure at 50 crore (out of 76 crore mobile phone users).
Because of the high smartphone prices, they are unable to access the 4G-only Jio network, meaning not only are they unable to get access to high-speed Internet and free voice calls, but also that they are out of Jio’s reach as a monetisation opportunity. The Jio Phone is meant to address this audience, and thus is an affordable, 4G VoLTE-capable feature phone with ‘smart’ apps.
Yes, the Jio Phone’s got all of the Jio apps – that means Jio Music, Jio Cinema and so on, and access to these is bundled with the prepaid plans for the phone, so even on a feature phone you’ll be able to enjoy streaming services. It supports other apps as well, including Facebook, though WhatsApp is not supported at the moment. The phone also supports 22 Indian languages, and voice commands. You can send messages, place calls, search the Web, and so on, using voice commands.
Jio Phone does not run WhatsApp, one of the most popular apps in the country, at the moment. This does not mean the app will not be supported on the platform later on, but the company has not said anything about it so far. However, we did spot Facebook and Mann Ki Baat apps on the phone.
Another interesting feature of the Jio Phone is NFC support – with this, users will be able to make payments from a linked bank account via UPI, or through POS machines in place of a debit card. This will be enabled later via a software update, although the hardware is already present. The mobile also comes with an integrated panic button.
While company went in detail regarding the features, there was not as much focus on Jio Phone specifications. As a feature phone, the device has an alphanumeric keypad, and a small 2.4-inch colour screen. Apart from the presence of a rear camera, FM radio, Bluetooth, NFC, and of course 4G VoLTE, not much is confirmed at the moment.
The company has confirmed to Gadgets 360 that the phone will come in single SIM configuration, and will work with Jio SIM card only as it is compatible with 4G VoLTE networks. Qualcomm and Spreadtrum revealed on Twitter that their chips will be used in the handset.
- The Phone costs nothing! It is free!
- The phone is 100% 4G LTE phone.
- It supports all 22 major languages of India.
- Supports Voice Commands.
- Internet Support.
- Supprts Jio TV, Jio Cinema and other Jio Apps.
- Stress message by long pressing no. 5 button (Emergency Contact Feature).
- Advanced NFC support for digital payments.
- Automatic Software upgrade.
What are you waiting for? Prebook your JioPhone now. Call 7006917274.
Latest posts by digikashmir (see all)
- Buy JioPhone in Srinagar | Prebooking Starts at Just Rs 300 - August 8, 2017
- Buy Fidget Spinners in Kashmir at Lowest Price - July 4, 2017
- #IndVsPak #CT17 Live Stream, Schedule & Live Updates - June 4, 2017