Reliance Jio’s Mukesh Ambani has announced some amazing Reliance Jio offers for all users. The company has announced the cheapest 4G rates, along with unlimited voice calls for users. Starting September 5, ‘Jio welcome offer’ will provide free Jio services to everyone until the end of the year.
Before you walkout to buy a reliance Jio sim card, make sure you remmember these 3 things :
1) Provide a valid photo ID along with passport size photographs at a Reliance Digital store.
2) It is important that the passport photos that you take are recent – taken in the past three months.
3) The person on whose name the SIM is being bought needs to be present at the dealership to sign the necessary applications, and on the photocopies of ID proofs.
The billing process will be done online, and you will get a receipt on your email ID. An SMS receipt will also be sent to the user. A few hours after the formalities are done you will get a message asking you to tele-verify your details.
On the call you will be asked to key in your RJio number, available on the SIM pack. Next you will need to give the last four digits of the ID document submitted.
Process is very simple and the services you will get are surely amazing but as it is a well known saying that To get something you need to sacrifice something in return. If you are willing to wait in long ques outside reliance digital stores, you will surely get it and if you don’t have time to wait in ques, be patient for a few days more till Reliance Jio excitement lowers down in people.
Latest posts by digikashmir (see all)
- Best Web Development Company In Srinagar Kashmir - February 11, 2018
- Craftvera is going to be the new Face of Online Shopping in Kashmir - October 29, 2017
- Buy JioPhone in Srinagar | Prebooking Starts at Just Rs 300 - August 8, 2017