Notification No. 01-BOPEE of 2016 Dated: 19-01-2016
Online Applications are invited from the candidates interested in appearing in the Common Entrance Test (CET)-2016 for admission to various Professional Courses (MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS /Physiotherapy / Diploma Dental Hygiene/ B.E.). The candidates must be permanent resident of the State of Jammu and Kashmir and eligible to appear in the Entrance Test under relevant rules. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations made there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004; and Rules made there under, MCI and DCI Regulations and Guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2016. These Rules, Regulations and E-Brochure are available on the official websites of the BOPEE www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net.
Online Application Forms
The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net (through URL’s/ links provided for this purpose) from 22nd Jan. to 20th Feb., 2016. The payment of rupees 800 (Rupees eight hundred only) as fee is to be made also online through the HDFC integrated Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/ or by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount, in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank, directly in the BOPEE Account. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates have been given in detail in the E-Brochure. The applicants must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this e-Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form. The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also avail services at the Common Service Centres (Khidmat Centres/VLE) of J&K State for filling up online Application Form at nominal charges. The rate list for various services to be availed at Khidmat Centres is available on the official website of the BOPEE. The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE during office hours only on 0194-2437647/ 0194-2433590/ 0191-2479371/ 0191-2470102/ 9596243215/ 9596243216/ 9596243217/ 9596243218/ 9596243219 and/or email-at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance/guidance in this regard on any working day within the prescribed last date.
Submission of Online Application Forms
The interested candidates have to upload the following self attested certificates along with the Application Form:- (i) Permanent Resident Certificate; (ii) Qualifying marks certificate; ( where result is declared) (iii) Date of Birth Certificate ; and (iv) Reserved category certificate, if any, (including Sports, Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) and Poor & Backward(P& B) certificates) on the prescribed proforma. Note: The benefit of P&B certificate is available for admission in medical courses in private Medical Colleges (except BDS) and TFW for Govt. and Private Engineering Colleges. However, the candidates possessing P &B certificate can claim benefit of TFW Certificate also provided they indicate their choice as TFW candidates for admission in Engineering Courses.
The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it online. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he/she may get an opportunity to change important details in their Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form upto 27th Feb. 2016 on the official website of the BOPEE. If any Form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before 3rd March. 2016, failing which his/her Application Form shall be rejected.
Note: The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, submit their Application Form by pressing SUBMIT button, otherwise their Form will not come in the database and will not be considered. Mere downloading of the Application Form/Confirmation Page does not mean that the candidate has submitted his / her Application Form. Ensure to click/press Submit Button.
Eligibility for appearing in CET-2016
1. The Applicant must:
a. be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of J&K;
b. have passed higher secondary Part-II (12th/10+2 class) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with at least:
i. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his/her subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy and Diploma in Dental hygiene; or
ii. English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as his/her subjects for admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses; c. have obtained at 10+2 level not less than 50% marks in case of open merit candidate and not less than 40% marks in case of ST, SC and OBC candidates.
2. The candidates, appearing or who have appeared in 12th Class Examination of any recognized Board but whose result has not been declared yet, are also eligible to appear in the CET. However, they will not be considered for selection if they fail to upload their attested Marks Card of 12th class examination within the prescribed date for which separate notification will be issued and have secured marks as mentioned in clause 1 (c) above.
The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before 31stof December 2016 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS and Diploma in Dental hygiene courses.
a) No under process certificate(s) will be accepted.
b) Candidates are advised to upload Online Application Form under the guidance of their parents/Guardians.
c) The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified from his/ her original documents by the BOPEE officials before counselling for admission of the candidates. The information of the candidate in the online Application Form or on his/her roll no slip/ Admit Card shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of that information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is discovered that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information/ invalid certificate/photograph in respect of any eligibility condition, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice and will be liable for prosecution under relevant laws.
d) The candidates must create in their own interest an e-mail ID and should enter functional Telephone No. at the relevant place in the Application Form for receiving e-mail or SMS for further updates.
e) The Candidates are hereby sternly warned not to resort to any unfair/fraudulent means or act of impersonation at the time of Entrance Test. In case a candidate is found taking recourse to such acts, criminal prosecution shall be launched against him/her and his/her parent/guardian/abettors. He /she shall be permanently debarred from appearing in any future CET.
Original Documents required at the Time of Counselling
a) Marks certificate of the qualifying examination (12th class);
b) Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education;
c) Permanent Resident Certificate; and
d) Reserved category Certificate, if any, on the prescribed proforma.
1. The sports category candidates have to indicate their sports category on the Application Form and upload valid sports certificate(s). They are also required to submit their Sports certificate(s) in the office of the Secretary Sports Council for determining their sports points which will be afterwards officially forwarded by the Council to the BOPEE. The BOPEE, however, shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any candidate in the list forwarded by the Sports Council or for their delay in submission of sports points to the BOPEE.
2. The candidates having more than one reserved category certificate can get benefit of only one category indicated and uploaded along with the Application Form which in no case shall be changed afterwards. The candidate, whose category certificate has not been found valid, will be considered in open merit, if found otherwise eligible without any further notice.
3. The CET candidates can be considered for admission in Three Year Diploma in Polytechnic courses on the basis of their rank secured in CET, if the seats are available and they make representation to the BOPEE well before the cutoff date for admission to Three Year Diploma in Engineering Courses set by the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
4. The CET candidates will also be considered for admission to various professional courses offered at the Composite Regional Centre Bemina, Srinagar (Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Science (BRSc), Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy (DRT), Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics (DPO)/ Diploma in Hearing language and Speech (DHLS) ).
5. If a candidate feels aggrieved by the decisions of the BOPEE regarding distribution or clubbing of fractional seats of reserved categories published in the E-Brochure CET-2016, he/ she is free to make representation to the Secretary BOPEE on any working day by or before 11th March, 2016. Thereafter, no such representation will be entertained.
Roll No Slip/Admit Card:
The notification for downloading of admit cards will be issued separately. The candidates who fail to download their admit card must report in the office of the BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu immediately. The admit card will indicate Time, Venue and Schedule of the Entrance Test. The Admit card will be having space for photograph of the candidate. The candidate has to affix his/her photograph which should be then attested by the Gazetted Officer. A candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test without the Admit Card with his attested photograph. The candidates are advised to remain in touch with the official Website of BOPEE for updates for Centre notification and for other important information relating to CET-2016.The candidates will receive SMS and e-mails for updates.
Date and Meetings
The Entrance Test shall be held on 21st and 22nd (Saturday and Sunday) May, 2016. The Entrance Test shall have only two meetings each for PCB and PCM candidates and three meetings for PCBM candidates. The details are given in E-brochure. Under Secretary J&K BOPEE No: BOPEE/Exam-04/2016 Dated: 09-01-2016
NOTE FROM DIGIKASHMIR: We are in no way affiliated to JKBOPEE and the above information is shared only for the benefit of students and we are not responsible for any changes made by JKBOPEE. Students should check JKBOPEE official website for confirmation and updates.
Latest posts by digikashmir (see all)
- Best Web Development Company In Srinagar Kashmir - February 11, 2018
- Craftvera is going to be the new Face of Online Shopping in Kashmir - October 29, 2017
- Buy JioPhone in Srinagar | Prebooking Starts at Just Rs 300 - August 8, 2017