Mirza Ghalib shayiri has influenced people for centuries. He was eminent Urdu and Persian poet, who began composing poems at a tender age of 11, stated himself during his lifetime that he would be recognized for his contributions by the later generations.
Here are some of the finest of ‘Mirza Ghalib shayiri’ that can influence the coldest of hearts.
1. Kitna Khauf Hota hai Shaam Ke Andhero Me
Pooch un Parindo se Jinke Ghar Nahin Hote
How much terrified does one feel in dark (on sunset ),
Go and ask the birds, who do not own a house!
2. Hazaaron Khvaahishen aisii ki har Khvaaish pe dam nikale bahut nikale mere armaan lekin phir bhi kam nikale.
Though many of my desires were fulfilled, majority remained unfulfilled.
3. Qaid-E-Hayat-O-Band-E-Gham Asal Main Dono Aik Hain,
Moat Se Pehle Admi Gham Se Nijat Pae Kion..?
The prison of life and the bondage of grief are one and the same
Before the onset of death, how can man expect to be free of grief?
4. Hatho ki lakiron pe mat ja re “Galib” naseeb unke bhi hote h jinke hath nahi hote.
Don’t go by the lines on the palm of hand Ghalib,
Luck is bestowed even on those who don’t have hands.
5. Bazeecha-e-atfal hai duniya mere aage,
Hota hai shab-o-roz tamasha mere aage.
The world is a children’s playground before me
Night and day, this theatre is enacted before me
Latest posts by digikashmir (see all)
- Best Web Development Company In Srinagar Kashmir - February 11, 2018
- Craftvera is going to be the new Face of Online Shopping in Kashmir - October 29, 2017
- Buy JioPhone in Srinagar | Prebooking Starts at Just Rs 300 - August 8, 2017