Kashmir, popularly known as Paradise on earth due to its tremendous and breathtaking natural beauty.There are some lesser known facts about this fascinating place that you might not be knowing. Get ready to read some interesting facts about Kashmir and I am sure 6th one will make you jealous and wish if you were born here.
- Jammu and Kashmir consists of three regions: Jammu, the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh. Srinagar is the summer capital, and Jammu is the winter capital.
- Different languages in three different regions ( Jammu, kashmir and ladakh).
- Jammu and Kashmir has its own flag that has been granted to it by the and it looks like the one shown on left.
- No connectivity of train from jammu to srinagar but you can enjoy train in Srinagar ( coaches were brought by road to Srinagar ) .
- At the present the state of Jammu and Kashmir (J & K) enjoys a very special status, within the Indian Union. The status of J & K is governed by Article 370 of the Indian constitution. Its status is different from the status of other constituent states.
- You cannot own property (real estate) in the state if you aren’t a citizen of J & K. (No worries you can still visit kashmir and enjoy the natures best part).
- Kashmir’s specialty is Kashmiri Wazwan and nobody except kashmiri waza(Cook) can make it.(hmmmm it’s really very delciois ,trust me).
Latest posts by digikashmir (see all)
- Best Web Development Company In Srinagar Kashmir - February 11, 2018
- Craftvera is going to be the new Face of Online Shopping in Kashmir - October 29, 2017
- Buy JioPhone in Srinagar | Prebooking Starts at Just Rs 300 - August 8, 2017